NiRY markets a variety of converting machines for distinct uses such as printing, lamination, slitting, bags and more.
Ink Dispensing Systems
Ink dispensing systems (ink kitchens) enabling ink manufacturing out of pastes and resins, allowing flexibility of inventory storage, enlargement of the variety of colors and shades to be used, and the full exploitation of the ink material with no waste.
NiRY markets ink dispensing systems suitable for solvent-based inks and water-based inks. The systems are fully automatic or semi-automatic, modular and adjusted for the customer's needs and their level of consumption, operated by a friendly ease-to-use software to produce "just in time".
10 main advantages of the system:
- "Just in Time" management: the quantity of ink needed, at the time needed.
- Stock and waste reduction
- Improved color reproducibility.
- Improved productivity.
- Space and manpower savings.
- Environmental protection.
- Improved security and working conditions.
- Production return management.
- Improved flexibility.
- Reduced machine downtime.
The ink dispensing systems are based on flexible and portable arms, a concept enabling countless advantages for the manufacturer, including: easy maintenance, simple and accessible design, central dispensing unit preventing redundant waste, and savings in manpower.