NiRY markets a variety of solvent based varnishes and primers for use of Flexo and Gravure machines. Since such field is rich with requirements and solutions, it is possible to adjust a solution for a specific need, according to the customers' request.
The variety of products includes:
- One component based varnish or two components.
- Matte varnish and glossy varnish.
- Varnish with a special sense of touch (such as: varnish with paper or silk touch).
- Coefficient of Friction varnish (COF), adjustable for the customer's needs.
- Varnishes of highly scratch resistance.
- Varnishes improving heat resistance.
- Primers for printing on a variety of substrates (including aluminum).
UV Based Varnishes
NiRY markets a variety of UV varnishes for print and Flexo suited for packing, labels, and shrink sleeves:
- UV varnishes: varnishes with glossy or matte finishes, low viscosity, water and chemical barrier and good adhesion. Suited for a variety of substrates: coated paper, polypropylene, polyethylene, aluminum, polyester and PVC.
- Release varnishes: varnishes with glossy or matte finishes, with excellent release features for linerless release and peel & read applications. Suited for a variety of substrates: coated paper, polypropylene and polyethylene.
- Wine labels varnishes: varnishes with glossy or matte finishes, chemical barrier, excellent adhesion, heat and scratches resistance, low yellowing level.
- Odorless varnishes (low odor): low level of odor varnishes, excellent adhesion, shrink features, low migration and low viscosity. Suited for a variety of substrates: PVC, Polyester, OPS, polyethylene and polypropylene.
Digital Print Coatings
NiRY markets a variety of coatings suited for digital print in general, authorized for use in HP printers, specifically Indigo.
- UV Flexo varnishes, regular or high resistance, for digital print, to be used with a variety of substrates (coated paper, thermal paper, synthetic substrates, aluminum paper) and print with HP Indigo inks, with glossy or matte finishes. Such varnishes perform a fast-drying level, high adhesion, low shrink and heat and chemical barrier.
- UV Primers for digital print, for use on a variety of substrates (coated paper, polypropylene and aluminum) and print in HP Indigo inks, with glossy or matte finishes. Such primers perform a fast-drying level, good chemical barrier and excellent adhesion.